The Tuscawilla Homeowner's Association Wants You!
Our Strength Comes From Your Membership ..
January is the annual renewal date for the Tuscawilla HOA and the annual dues are still just $30.00 PER YEAR! As one of the largest planned communities in Central Florida, our strong membership provides a voice within Winter Springs, Seminole County and the region as a whole. Our strength is in our unified numbers. The Tuscawilla HOA performs a long list of important services, including:
• Fundraisers for local charities
• Historically sponsoring many social events such as “Family Fun Day”
& “Movie-In-The-Park” etc.
• The biennial publication of the Tuscawilla Directory
• Community License Plates with frames
• Guest Speakers for Membership Meetings
• Support for our local schools and civic organizations
• Contributions toward improvements to our Common Areas and Parks
• Representation at government meetings.
Thank you for your continued support! Please pay online at our newly revised website: www.tuscawilla.org or pay by check using the enclosed information card and courtesy envelope. Be sure to have your payment submitted to us by the end of the month. Your $30 annual dues will help assure that the Tuscawilla Community continues to be a desirable place to live and that our residents are able to enjoy the numerous amenities in our neighborhoods. If you have any questions, please contact one of the following THOA Board of Directors members:
President: Mr. Kevin McCann (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Vice President/Membership: Andrea Herman (email@example.com)
or Tuscawilla Today Editor: Ted Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your continued support!
Like us on Facebook: Tuscawilla Homeowners Association- THOA
Tuscawilla Homeowners Association
Tuscawilla Homeowners Association PO Box 195666 Winter Springs, FL 32719-5666 US
Copyright © 2020 Tuscawilla Homeowners Association - All Rights Reserved.