The Tuscawilla Homeowner's Association Wants You!
Our Strength Comes From Your Membership ...
January is the annual renewal date for the Tuscawilla HOA and the annual
dues are still just $30.00 PER YEAR! to Renewal click here
The Tuscawilla HOA performs a long list of important services, including:
• The Annual THOA Family Fun Day (March 29th at Trotwood Park from 12:00-4:00). We will have free food from Dominick’s Restaurant, door prizes, a WSPD K-9 Demonstration, Seminole County Fire Department Truck, Live Music, Face Painting, Inflatable, dancing and singing demonstrations by our local talented residents, and other activities FREE to our paid members
• Annual Tuscawilla Directory
• Community License Plates with frames
• Guest Speakers for Membership Meetings
• Support for our local schools and civic organizations
• Improvements to Common Areas in Tuscawilla
• Representation at city meetings
• Hosting fundraising events for local charity organizations
Pay online at www.tuscawilla.org or pay by check using the enclosed card and mailing your payment by 1/31/2020. Your support will assure that the Tuscawilla Community continues to be a desirable place to live while enjoying our family-oriented lifestyle.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the following THOA Board of Directors members:
Tuscawilla Homeowners Association
Tuscawilla Homeowners Association PO Box 195666 Winter Springs, FL 32719-5666 US
Copyright © 2020 Tuscawilla Homeowners Association - All Rights Reserved.